Monday, August 17, 2009

Final Preparatory! Russia Comences in 8 hours!!

In approx. 8 hours I will be on the plane headed for the land of opportunity (that's Russia if you didn't catch it). I will be meeting up with my traveling group and fellow students and friends throughout the day in Winnipeg and Toronto as we head toward our future scholastic institution. I am still not packed, rather I blog and do last-minute laundry when I have to leave so soon. The excitement has been growing these past couple days and my fellow adventurers Adam Berg and Justin Wolf have started blogs to update us on their experiences on the Russia Exchange. I suggest you begin following these blogs because this trip is going to change to face of Briercrest hereforth. Many thanks to Briercrest College for all the hard work into making the exchange possible, and even moreso for letting a motley crew like US go.

No comments:

Post a Comment